Monday, August 16, 2010

Addiction

Ever since I stumbled upon this song of Britney Spears, am kinda addicted to it. I have a special liking for its lyrics.

                                           
  "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"

                                              I used to think, I had the answers to everything,
                                                              But now I know, life doesn't always go my way
                                                     Feels like I'm caught in the middle, That's when I realize
                                     
                                                                       I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.
                                                           All I need is time, A moment that is mine,
                                                                              While I'm in between

                                                           I'm not a girl, There is no need to protect me
                                                   It's time that I learn to face up to this on my own
                                                       I've seen so much more than you know now
                                                                    So don't tell me to shut my eyes.

                                                                        But if you look at me closely, 
                                                                              You will see it in my eyes.
                                                                     This girl will always find her way

                                                                                       I'm not a girl
                                                             I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe
                                                                                  Not yet a woman
                                                                   I'm just trying to find the woman in me

                                                               All I need is time, A moment that is mine,
                                                                                While I'm in between
                                                                     I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.